Re-usable bobbin from TROWIS
What characterizes our re-usable bobbins:
- due to the use of PVC sleeves and multiplex flanged discs, the rope bobbins are especially durable and weather-resistant
- the flanges are square, which prevents the bobbins from rolling away and allows them to be stored one on top of the other
- attachable rails provide the necessary position fixing
- with an outer dimension of 40 cm, they are ideally suited for storage and transport on euro pallets
- the bobbins can be stored both vertically and horizontally, with 6 bobbins vertically and 12 bobbins horizontally on a euro pallet
- each flange has four drill holes for fixing by ropes, lashing straps or mechanical connectors
- additionally, the bobbins can be safely and easily moved or lifted by removable handles located on both sides
Our standard bobbin has an outer dimension of 40 cm, a laying width of 66.5 cm and a take-up diameter of 30 mm. The bobbin volume is 77,250 cm³.
TROWIS bobbins are available in various sizes and are equally suitable for textiles and metallic products.